I am inviting you to participate by sharing your thoughts, comments, questions, experiences, and others. You can write your comment anonymously, but if you want to be recognize, leave your e-mail or number. I would be glad to share you some knowledge and experience about love and relationship.

Search This On Site

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A loving atmosphere


I usually walk about a mile going to work and another mile in coming home. For the past three years, I pass to an interior where houses are very close; the residents can be seen doing their work and household chores. From home I go out walking passing a street inside the town proper then a few meters away entering a path way about two meters or less in width where people, bicycle, and motorcycle can pass. What inspire me in walking instead of riding a Pedi cab and pay five to ten pesos is the atmosphere that I see when I pass. I will encounter acquaintances for long period because way back during elementary and college days, they were the same people I passed, though we don’t have time to sit and talk to relate, to smile and wave hands on each other is enough to show our care and love for each other.
This is the atmosphere that I’m longing every morning. There are problem and burdens I left at home waiting task to be accomplish at school but as I pass these fellow who are happy besides many burdens they encounter, I feel charged and invigorating, and as I smile and wave hands and say hello to them, I felt that there is an exchange of energy from them to me and vise versa. It is said that having a million friends and acquaintances is like having a millions of money, what is one peso today if you’ll ask them to give each. But love and care is more important than money, we will be more secure with people around us than having things to isolate us.


Don’t settle, read more..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts